I visited Joe Joe's Fresh Produce after driving right by it by mistake. To stop in, I recommend going slow when you are near it to make a quick turn and look for the back of the flower stand. Shady Mile Drive is near the Harris Teeter fuel center, Cracker Barrel, Best Buy and G& H Jewelers. They have a Facebook site, but I didn't find a website.
It's located at:
23183 Shady Mile Dr, California, MD
The family run stand has some lovely flowers and unique lawn ornaments and a small building with produce. They are open most days and use an honor system, if needed, with Zelle and Venmo. Mom was very nice and explained the history of how their stand came about if you talk to her about it. Joe Joe is their son, who loves flowers. I found a cute litlle pond with a live white duck and a little waterfall. She was very pleasant. I visited in June so the flowers were different then and they probably have mums and pumpkins soon. I lovely little market to tell your friends about.











No comments:
Post a Comment