Calm Reflections Photography shares beautiful photographs that can be placed on mugs, mouse pads, canvas, puzzles, T-shirts, coasters and prints. Joanna Macaulay makes souvenirs of St. Mary’s County for tourists and local residents. Information about St. Mary’s County attractions, travel, events and photography can be found at her site. She now does pet photography as well.

To buy my photos, photo cards, and photo crafts of wildlife, pets, holidays and more, visit my Zazzle Photo store at https://www.zazzle.com/store/calmreflectionsphoto






To sign up for automatic emails of this blog go to the bottom left of the page. Click on Subscribe to>Atom>Subscribe to this feed.

To see my Flickr Photostream go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75311362@N08/





Featured Post

Ghost Stories, Photos and a Haunted Walk Oct 3 and Oct 10

Just for fun I sent some photos for this Ghost Story Haunted History display at the St. Mary's County Arts Council and gift shop.  My ph...

Monday, January 15, 2024

White rose photos

I played around with white roses to create some high key photography for the camera club.  I like the rose on lace the best. 



The instrument is an Irish drum called a Bodhran (Boran).

No comments:

Post a Comment